Letter to Stato Civile - Request Civil Vital Records
Draft a letter to the Stato Civile of your town of interest to request information contained in civil vital records.
About this letter:
- It is addressed to the archivist in the town of particular interest to the researcher.
- Do not send payment until/unless they request it.
- For all payments you must send a cashiers check from a bank drafted in euros. No other currency will be accepted.
- Please allow a little extra in the amount to offset their cost in cashing it in.
- With your letter, include a self-addressed, un-stamped envelope.
- Send all of your letters registered post.
Fill in/select the appropriate information in the spaces below, then click the Translate button. The letter will then be translated and shown to you. Be sure to print it and then send via normal postal mail.
"The Step-By-Step Genealogy Guide"
It covers everything you need to know about getting started with genealogy research...
Read more »
Genealogy: Uncovering Your Ancestry
This has rightly been called "The Manual Of Genealogy Research". This is a highly recommended ebook in the field of genealogical research
Read more »