Italian Form Letter Generator
A collection of interactive form letters for requesting genealogical records from the towns of Italy.
- Stato Civile:
- Request civil vital records (birth, marriage, death) from Italian towns.
- Follow-up letter following a failure to respond to your original request.
- Request additional civil vital records from an Italian town.
- Request the State of the Family Certificate or the Certificate of Residency from the Anagrafe office of an Italian town.
- Request permission to consult civil vital records from the mayor of an Italian town.
- Request action from town mayor following no response from the Stato Civile or Anagrafe to a previous letter.
- Procura della Repubblica:
- Request permission to personally consult civil vital records for one or more towns within the same province.